TOTPRadius : migrating from previous versions using full backup and restore functions
This option allows taking a full backup of the appliance, including users, hardware tokens, configuration, certificate and license* files. The backup can be restored on the TOTPRadius versions starting from 0.2.7. Administrative credentials, web access (username: admin) or ssh access (username: totpradius), are not included in this backup.
The function is located on the Export/Import page under Backup and Restore tab.
The file generated by "Download full backup" button will have t2bckp extension and will contain all settings, certificates, users and hardware tokens tables and is ready to fully migrate between appliances.
Migrating from previous versions
The full backup feature is introduced in version 0.2.7, however, we also prepared a patch that allows generating and downloading the full backup file from older versions. The steps are as shown below:
- Upload backup.php to /var/www/html/admin/ via SSH/SFTP (you can use WinSCP, FileZilla or any other client supporting SFTP)
- Navigate to http(s)://FQDN_OR_IP/admin/backup.php and click on "Download backup" button
- This will download a file with .t2bckp extension which you can use to restore the configuration on newer versions of TOTPRadius (>0.2.7)
The patch can be downloaded here.
- FIDO Security keys registrations (for versions older than 0.2.8)
- FIDO Security keys-based VPN sessions
- Oauth2 associations and sessions
- Slave appliance details
- Installation and initial configuration
- Network configuration
- Migrating from older versions
- LDAP Configuration
- Azure AD Configuration
- Self-service enrollment portal
- Web and LDAPS Certificates
- Syslog configuration
- Single-factor authentication exceptions
- Slave appliance mode
- Dynamic RADIUS Attributes
We're excited to introduce Token2 PIN+ Release 2, our latest FIDO2 Key that boasts an unmatched advantage: the ability to store up to 300 passkeys (aka resident keys or discoverable credentials). This significant capacity provides unparalleled flexibility and convenience for managing your online accounts securely.
In response to a glaring gap in the market, we are thrilled to introduce the first standalone FIDO2.1 Passkey Management Tool for Windows. Fueled by the necessity for a user-friendly solution, our tool addresses the discomfort users face with command line tools and Chromium-based methods.
Microsoft has recently unveiled a groundbreaking development in user authentication, introducing a game-changing feature of Microsoft Authenticator, at least for accounts protected with FIDO2 Security Keys.